Thursday, June 28, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

This past Tuesday I had the pleasure of shooting my neighbors' (and friends'!) grandson's baseball game. The location was perfect from a photographic standpoint, and I loved spending the time getting to know my neighbors better!
I'm sure you will enjoy these few pictures from the game as much as I enjoyed taking them! This was my first sports event that I photographed, and I loved the overall excitement and friendly competition (of COURSE I cheered the Frederick County National's on!). Looking forward to my next sport's event now, too!

 Pre-game practice–


One of the less "intense" moments during the game...


My neighbor's grandson, Blake, just before the game started.


 Pitcher Stone Garver with Blake in the background.


Have to include this. Stone was so expressive as he played–and no wonder–he plays hard!



1 comment: